Apple launched the MacBook Air M1 in 2020. Compared to traditional Intel processors, the M1 chip developers used by Apple in the laptop offer better performance and power efficiency. Additionally, Apple also introduced the successor to its M1 chip, the M1 Pro and M1 Max. However, these chips are limited to the MacBook Pro line for now. Still, for those who work from home and need an Apple MacBook for their duties, now might be the time to buy one as major Indian retailers are offering deals and discounts on the device. Keep reading for the current price of Apple MacBook Air M1 in India.
Deals on Apple MacBook Air M1
- AT unicorn india, the Apple MacBook Air M1 (8/256GB) is priced at Rs. 85,469m down from the listing price of Rs. 92,000. However, with ICICI, Kotak and SBI bank cards, the Interested buyers can avail additional Rs. 6,000 cashback, bringing the effective price of the laptop down to Rs. 79,468. While compiling this report, the MacBook Air M1 fell out of stock on the official Unicorn website. However, stocks may become available in the near future.
- AT Chrome, the Apple MacBook Air M1 (8/256GB) is currently available at Rs. 83,900, down from the original price of Rs. 92,900. Two more offers can be claimed. Firstly, using MasterCard credit or debit cards can earn buyers an additional discount of Rs. 1,000. Secondly, there is another offer which will provide a flat 13% discount on MacBook for students and teachers, bringing down the effective price of the Apple wearable to Rs. 80,823.
- Digital Trust is selling the Apple MacBook Air M1 (8/256GB) at Rs. 84,990. Additionally, buyers can avail additional Rs. 1,000 off using HDFC bank cards, bringing the effective price of the MacBook Air M1 down to Rs. 83,990.
- Tata Cliq retails the Apple MacBook Air M1 (8/256GB) at Rs. 88,255. However, there is an additional MacBook discount worth Rs. 6,000, and it may be available using bank cards ICICI, Kotak or SBI. The offer brings down the effective price of the laptop to Rs. 82,255.
- Vijay Sales The Apple MacBook M1 (8/256GB) is currently selling for Rs. 84,900, down from the original price. By using an SCB credit card, shoppers can also avail an additional discount of Rs. 3,000, bringing down the effective price to Rs. 81,900.