Hey, neighbors! happy National day in a puddle and splashing your friends! It’s me again, Sylvia, your host for the Long Beach Daily.
Cal State Long Beach students will start their spring semester with distance learning. As well, Suzie Price from CD3 is a candidate for mayor of LB. Finally, living in East LB it’s getting expensive!
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Sun and scattered clouds. High: 75 Low: 47.
Here are the five best stories in Long Beach today:
- A kind of Greenbelt heights neighbor found a cat about 5-6 months old. Is it yours? (The door next door)
- Our Houghton Park-NLB neighbor lost a dog. (The door next door)
- A Wrigley Center neighbor just saw a Pit Bull / Staffy roaming the street (Golden / Hill). – Last seen looking south. No collar, mostly gray / brindle and white, cropped ears, sympathetic. (The door next door)
- A Cambodia East City neighbor sells a 14 foot above ground pool. Used for a year. Good condition. Includes salt water system, additional pump, solar heating. (The door next door)
- Our Cal Heights Bixby Knolls-N neighbor greets an adorable little German Shepherd. (The door next door)
- A Long Beach Westside neighbor is looking for guavas. Does anyone give or sell guavas? Preferably white guavas. (The door next door)
More from our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
- New Year, New You: Life After Divorce – Vesta, Irvine, CA Hub (January 14)
- FREE WEBINAR | “Michelangelo and the Terrible Pope” Presented by Dr Rocky Ruggiero (January 14)
- Retirement Tax Webinar (January 24)
- Add your event
Concerts and services:
Do you like the Long Beach Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
That’s all for today! See you soon.
– Sylvie Cochran
About me: Sylvia Cochran has worked in sunny Southern California and has been freelance writing full time since 2005. She loves dogs, cats, books, plays Best Fiends (don’t judge), embraces social justice and try to live Micah. 6: 8.